If you don’t know who Jeff Spicoli is then we’re not friends. Go rent Fast Times At Ridgemont High immediately. It’s a classic.
Monthly Archives: May 2008
You might recognize some familiar faces in this video.
Hello again! I apologize for the lack of posts this past week, but I was enjoying a much needed vacation. The good news is I’m back and my first post is pretty ridiculous. Thank you LT for sending me one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen. Enjoy!
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull has finally arrived. The reviews are in and their mostly positive. It’s currently 80% fresh on rottentomatoes.com. I would have gone last night at midnight If someone would have volunteered to go with me. I love these movies. I probably watched Raiders of the Lost Ark a thousand times when I was growing up. Indy was also one of my go-to Halloween costumes (I’ll try to find some pics). I’m going tonight. I’ll post a review tomorrow. Go see it too and post a comment. I want to hear from you.
This doesn’t make a lot of sense. I think I could have figured out the results myself without any background in science at all. See for yourself.
I don’t care for R.Kelly. He seems like a dirtbag which is pretty much a given considering his trial for urinating on a 15 year old girl started on Tuesday. So in honor of his misfortune (no fist bump allowed here), I present to you (which you’ve already seen 1000 of times I’m sure) Dave Chappelle’s tribute to R.Kelly himself:
These days I favor the fist bump or the pound over the handshake. Come on who really washes their hands? I’m kidding of course. I’m not against the handshake but the fist bump just makes more sense to me. It’s more exciting than the handshake or the high five. It’s in a class by itself which is I’m glad our friends over at tastybooze.com came up with a list of rules. Here they are:
1. If sports are involved, fist bumping is always acceptable.
2. If you are wearing a suit, you may only fist bump if you are drunk. Or if you have just wrapped part of your suit around your forehead.
3. You may not fist bump under any circumstances, in a hospital. Unless Rule #1 (or Rule #2) applies.
4. Do not fist bump someone else’s misfortune, even if it helps you. Just look down, furrow your brow, and nod sternly.
5. No fist bumping between the hours of 7am and 10am. And if you’re watching sports at this time, it’s probably soccer or NASCAR, and then you should really not be fist bumping. High fives will suffice for both.